What is it ?
Benefits Of Email Marketing
Growing the value of your customer relationships while also converting new prospects can be a tough challenge.
Ideal Visibility’s email marketing strategies and tools will assist you in gathering emails that will bring results.
Benefits of email marketing with Ideal Visibility include:
- Maximizing Your Marketing ROI
- Email marketing is 20 times more cost-effective than traditional media
- For only a few pennies, email can drive traffic to your storefront or Website
- It’s six to 12 times less expensive to sell to an existing customer than to a new one
Increasing Customer Loyalty And Profitability
- Deeper relationships drive profitability
- Email is an easy and inexpensive way of establishing early and long-lasting relationships
- Send newsletters, promotions, new service announcements or event invitations
Good Email Content Works!
When creating emails, include links to specific landing pages and blogs that can further engage the prospect or customer.
Provide a special offer or original content, anything that will help you gain more insight into what the individual is potentially interested in.
In addition to customized landing pages, allow recipients to opt-in to receiving email communications so that you aren’t bothering people with emails they don’t want to read. This creates a list of qualified prospects, which increases the likelihood of conversions.
Once you have email lists ready to go, tailor your campaigns to specific objectives and target markets to maximize open rates and clickthroughs.
Sending personalized messages shows that you’re paying attention to what content a consumer is interacting with, and this makes them much more likely to take the time to read your message.
In the mobile-centric world we live in, we expect every website and email to be optimized for mobile devices.
About 45% of emails are opened from a mobile device, so make your email is functional and every webpage and link included is mobile-friendly.
From our own experiences, we know how frustrating it is to come across a webpage that doesn’t load or isn’t readable without zooming,
so keep that in mind when composing emails.