What is it ?
Why Email and SMS Marketing Works
With your customers glued to their smartphones, both Email and SMS marketing options are a unique way to reach them when you need. With Text or SMS messaging you simply send out a short message that will likely be seen! With Email marketing you will benefit from more detailed messages. Both methods are essential to your business growth and constant communication with your customers.
- SMS is lightning fast, literally putting your message into your subscribers’ pockets or purses seconds after you send. The average time for all mobile carriers and SMS services is less than 7 seconds from send to received. However, other marketing strategies are also incredibly fast, but nothing compares to the swiftness of SMS.
- High Open Rate Compared to email marketing, SMS has a staggeringly high open rate. Essentially, almost every SMS sent is opened (and read), whereas only a fraction of emails sent are read. When a subscriber feels that buzz in their pocket or hears that trill signaling a text message, they always look. In some cases, text messages are automatically opened, where emails aren’t. Subscribers have a choice to open your email.
- With SMS, there is an incredibly high rate of subscriber action. Whatever your SMS is — promotions or contests — there is more action taken compared to any other marketing or promotion strategie.s,
Limitless Marketing Potential
Do you even know how many mobile phones are out there? An absolutely ridiculous amount. And since mobile phones and text messaging especially, are the way that people communicate now, there isn’t any reason why you can’t tap into this virtually limitless market potential. Mobile phone users represent all demographics — a marketing gold mine!
- Reliable Unike email, SMS doesn’t have to battle against spam or other email filters. If anything, SMS is more of a direct connection to your customer base than any other marketing strategy, and there are barriers.
- Calls For Action Email marketing is great for taking advantage of impulse buying. There aren’t many other marketing platforms which allow customers to go from witnessing an offer to purchasing an item within two clicks of a button. With a tempting call to action and a link straight to the checkout, email newsletters can drive sales like no other channel.