Our Commitment to Privacy
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and applicable law. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be at least 13 years of age to register with or use certain portions of this Site. This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age may provide any personal information to or on this Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including the information described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Site;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and our
services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
It is also possible that we may collect personally identifiable information about you from sources other than you, such as forums, instant messaging services, blogs, other users of our products and services and our business partners. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at: email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address – As you navigate through this Site, we may collect details of your visits to this Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources that you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
- Collections with Cookies – “Cookies” are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Site may be restricted.
- Collection with Web Beacons – ”Web beacons” are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Site.
The information collected through these technical methods, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
- Contact you for the promotion of our goods or services;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and
resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences;
- Ensure this Site is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content)
and help us better understand your use of this Site;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Site;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Site and administer this Site’s systems;
- Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third-parties;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide administrative communications to you;
This site may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as text you type in this website. This site does not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use our services. We are using the information collected by this site to better understand conversion and on our landing pages and our deep pages. You can choose to disable the Service at http://www.clicktale.net/disable.html.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
Typical Disclosure – We may disclose personally identifiable information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this Site’s maintenance and security;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below; and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
Aggregation and De-Personalization
We may take your personally identifiable information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use and/or disclose to third-parties such aggregate or de-personalized information in any manner and without notice or compensation to you.
Requests for Quotes and Website Analysis
IF YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST, WE MAY CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY WITH QUOTES VIA TELEPHONE, FAX, AND EMAIL. YOU MAY RECEIVE TELEMARKETING CALLS AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.
If you do not want to be contacted and want to have your information removed from our list, you can make your request by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circumvention of Security Measures
From time to time, we may participate in or use advertising networks, such as third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors and research firms. We may use these third-party advertising networks for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, as well as to serve advertisements to you. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.” For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of this Site and other websites, the location of your Internet service provider’s presence, the date and time of a visit to a website and other interactions between you and website.
Social Media Widgets
User Generated Content
You are responsible for any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be published or displayed (“posted”) on this Site, or that you transmit to other users of this Site (collectively, “User Generated Content”). Your User Generated Content is posted on and transmitted to other users of this Site at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of this Site with whom you may choose to share your User Generated Content. We can also not be responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Generated Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Generated Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- E-mail Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving e-mail information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on this Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information. If this Site allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update your personal information by logging into this Site, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by clicking here and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Information You Disclose to Third-Parties
- www.idealvisibility.com has a strict no-spam policy.
- www.idealvisibility.com will never sell or trade your email address to a third-party.
- www.idealvisibility.com does not send unsolicited commercial email messages.
- www.idealvisibility.com does send commercial e-mail to those who have a pre-existing business relationship with us. A pre-existing business relationship means that the e-mail recipient has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a survey or questionnaire, or had offline contact with www.idealvisibility.com. E-mail recipients may contact us at any time to opt-out of future mailings.
- www.idealvisibility.com does not engage in deceptive email practices such as misleading subject lines or falsifying email addresses.
- www.idealvisibility.comdoes not encourage deceptive practices in email marketing to its clients.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We will retain your information for an indefinite period of time. If you wish that we no longer use your information to offer you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Operation of this Site in the United States
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
In order for us to contact you, a user must first complete the contact form. When completing the form, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, please contact us at any of the following: IDEAL VISIBILITY INC. 23591 Foley St Hayward,
Special Notification for California Residents Your California Privacy Rights
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third-parties for direct marketing purposes.
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph. Such requests must be submitted to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or in writing to: IDEAL VISIBILITY INC, 23591 Foley St Hayward, CA 94545.